Global Head of Human Resources (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Our client is one of the world’s largest online food ordering marketplaces. With a focus on emerging markets, the company was launched in 2012 and currently operates and in over 40 countries across five continents (South America, Asia, Middle East, Eastern Europe, and Africa). About 2,000 people are working for our client worldwide, about 250 of the employees are based in Berlin.
In order to successfully grow the international business and to establish global state-of-the-art HR processes, our client is looking for an experienced
“Global Head of Human Resources (f/m)”
operating from the Berlin headquarter.
- Main point of contact for top level management and employees
- Responsible of managing and developing the company’s HR Department in close collaboration with the leadership team
- Lead a team of 3 HR Managers (Recruiting & Admin)
- Establish and manage Onboarding Process, Performance Management & Management Trainings as well as other HR projects
- Promote feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes
- Implement a Talent Management and Retention strategy
- Prepare relevant HR reports
- Manage recruitment process for new positions
- At least 5 years experience working in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business studies or psychology
- Extensive knowledge of labor law, payroll administration, recruitment, personnel controlling as well as HR management and development
- Highly pragmatic approach to keep an overview, especially in stressful situations
- Ambitious personality, humor, and the desire to create and drive the business forward
- Experience within an international working environment as well as excellent communication skills in English and German
What you can expect
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing, innovative, and global company
- A dynamic and international team
- Regular company and team events
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- 26 paid vacation days
- Free language classes and sport activities
- Drinks, fresh fruits and cereals
- Exclusive shopping discounts
Your contact person
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send a convincing application (CV and references) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TalentSpin is a division of i-potentials, the leading HR consultancy for the digital industry, and enables fast growing companies to recruit young professionals, digital specialists and entrepreneurial generalists.
From full service recruiting outsourcing to efficient top talent access on our exclusive TalentBoard database - we will provide each company with exactly the recruiting solution they need. www.talentspin.de