Global Head of SEO (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in 24 countries worldwide. We feature an environment with feedback exchange throughout the company from people who are genuine, ambitious and fun.
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious individual to join the team in the position of Senior Online Marketing Manager (m/f), Nordics.
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative, good at „getting things done“. Play an active role in our future- exciting jobs and a workplace in the heart of Berlin are waiting for you!
- Delivery Hero GmbH is seeking an experienced and ambitious individual to join the team in the position of Senior Online Marketing Manager, Nordics
- You will develop and manage performance-marketing channels with a focus on SEO, SEM, email CRM and affiliates
- You will be responsible for analyzing performance across each channel, and will be expected to present this data to the CMO, along with recommendations for continually driving a positive ROI
- You will also work with colleagues across the product and technical teams, and will proactively develop initiatives that meet the goals you have been set
- Whilst the role is based in Berlin, you will be working closely with the team in Stockholm over email and voice calls. The role includes the possibility to work in Stockholm for periods of time
Your heroic skills
- You will have two to three years experience in online marketing
- You will either be a channel specialist (ideally SEO, SEM or display), who is looking for a new challenge by expanding further into new channels, or you will be a marketing generalist who is already working across multiple channels
- In either scenario, you will be comfortable being hands-on with SEO, email CRM, affiliates, and we will expect you to be able to self-direct, to be ambitious with what you aim to achieve and to be able to analyze and act upon data.
- You will be comfortable with Google Analytics, and will have used other marketing products, such as Adwords, Experian email marketing services.
- You will be comfortable setting and working to CPAs / CPOs, and you will understand how to work within a budget
- Well-funded startup with entrepreneurial culture
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Company supported pension scheme
- Dynamic international office environment with English as working language
- An exciting timing to join the company as we develop the brand
- An exponential learning curve of a fast-growing e-commerce startup
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
- Ability for rapid career advancement
Are you interested? Please apply with your complete documents on our career page: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=ooMr0fwl&s=Gründerszene