Head of New Market Expansion
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you interested in taking a big step in your career and be fully responsible for starting a new business line or entering new markets within Gogoprint, while being mentored directly by the Co-Founders of Gogoprint and having the support of a driven international team?
Gogoprint is a Series B funded B2B-marketplace disrupting the Asia-Pacific market leading by German Founders. We now have operations in 5 countries, with more than 140 employees in our team. Our mission is to help our customers successfully grow their businesses. We accomplish that by developing superior technology, achieving process excellence and being a customer-centric company. Our ultimate vision is to become Asia Pacific’s B2B Super App, by providing frictionless access to a range of legacy industries.
In 2019, we have big plans. We will expand our service offerings beyond printing, and leverage our most valuable asset to take new industries by storm: our satisfied & loyal customer-base as well as expanding our business to new countries.
In your role as Head of New Market Expansion , you want to start a new business within Gogoprint to penetrate a new market. Your job is to understand the industry and business, make a winning plan for a clear path to market leadership, and then focus on the most important ingredients of success: consistent and smart execution.
Responsibilities are :
- Conduct research, connect with industry leaders, and make data-driven decisions
- Plan the business build-up with internal and external stakeholders, including personnel, marketing, IT and financial resources
- Build the new business line or enter the new market with full P & L responsibility and high autonomy
- Develop and implement processes and approaches to ensure long-term success
- Build up and manage your own team as required
What you'll get in return :
- The unique opportunity to learn the ropes as an entrepreneur by taking full responsibility for a new business line or to enter a new market
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- A competitive compensation package with equity exposure in the company
- Work in a highly international environment in the heart of Bangkok, one of the world's most exciting cities
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, IT or another field of study (your drive & interest is more important than what you have studied)
- Professional experience in a high performance culture environment, such as consulting, successful start-up company, or banking
- Strong project management capabilities
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, while meeting time-sensitive deadlines
- Fluency in English language, additional languages search as Thai / Bahasa are a plus