Senior Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
GoLiving is an early stage Berlin-based PropTech startup offering community-centric, hassle-free living spaces for young professionals.
GoLiving was founded by two veterans of Berlin’s startup and consulting scene (N26, HelloFresh, Scout24, McKinsey) and is backed by leading European VCs and a strong team of experts and business angels.
As one of GoLiving’s early team members, you will have a huge impact on the success of our venture.
What we offer
- Steep learning curve with a lot of responsibility from day one
- Great personal & professional development opportunities in a fast-growing start-up with an international team
- Close cooperation with an exceptional and visionary founder and management team, which places high emphasis on mentoring & personal development of each team member
- Flat hierarchies for creative ideas and unconventional approaches
- Attractive salary package incl. company shares
- Working in a state-of-the-art Co-Working Space (WeWork, Atrium Tower) in the heart of Berlin at Potsdamer Platz with a breathtaking view over the entire city
- Open corporate culture with additional services such as 24/7 free drinks & weekly breakfasts
- Regular team events
What your tasks will be
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and support our strategic growth plan
- Oversee the annual marketing budget and set goals to hit our targets
- Take responsibility for an efficient set up of Search Engine Advertising (SEA), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content & Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing efforts and the automation of funnel processes
- Evaluate, plan and execute on both existing and potential marketing activities and strategies
- Coordinate and manage third party vendors including PR, branding and design agencies
- Develop benchmarks and KPIs to measure efficiency and effectiveness and to report to relevant stakeholders
- Develop member personas and oversee direct market research, competitor analysis and member retention processes and initiatives
- Spearhead our brand marketing efforts, including building out positioning, messaging and maintaining consistency through all external facing channels
- Work closely with Tenant Acquisition & Community Management to ensure our marketing strategy supports our goals and is always inline with our high product standards
Who is our best match
- 2-4 years experience in online marketing
- Proven track record and expert knowledge in the fields of performance marketing, SEO, SEA, SMM, branding and communication design
- Charismatic person and an efficient manager
- Absolutely fluent in English
Get in touch!
If you are eager to challenge the status quo of the world’s largest industry and become part of a startup growth story in Europe’s loveliest and most vibrant city, then get in touch with