(Junior) Marketing Manager - App Store Optimization (all genders)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators , publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As our Marketing Manager - App Store Optimization (all genders), you will be responsible for the app store experience for all our mobile games. You develop our optimization strategy and execute it. As an ASO guidelines expert on key app stores, you will be responsible to increase organic downloads and implement the guidelines in our product pages.
- Own and drive our mobile marketing funnel optimization efforts
- Setup our app store optimization strategy to optimize app store conversion rates
- Optimize the performance of our app store creative assets with quantitative testing
- Steer and execute the metadata optimization
- Monitor and report relevant funnel and conversion KPIs using our tracking technologies and tools
- A successfully completed degree (economic sciences, media informatics, psychology, marketing or similar)
- First experience in app store optimization tools and processes (ASO), especially metadata optimization (keywords, descriptions)
- Basic knowledge of performance marketing on mobile
- Analytical mindset, likes to own topics and get encouraged by getting responsibility
- Team player with a key role in a motivated marketing team
- Follower of the latest trends in internet technologies and mobile gaming
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- A professional team of experts
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution and empowerment
- Competitive compensation and a balanced work-life balance
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life - and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Your contact person for this job offer is Frederike Schirmer.
We look forward to receiving your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.