(Junior) User Acquisition Manager (m/w/d)
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators , publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
For promoting our live games as well as the launch and scaling of new game titles, we are looking for you to support our marketing team. Our marketing division stands out due to its high international presence with intensive online advertising in many countries. Our campaigns achieve more than 12 billion ad impressions per month. As a (Junior) User Acquisition Manager (m/w/d), you will supervise our partner networks and will be responsible for acquiring new customers.
- Plan and manage online marketing campaigns to acquire new players worldwide for our mobile and browser games as well as Stillfront sister companies' games
- Responsibility for your own budget (campaigns)
- Monitor and optimize user acquisition campaigns (CPM, CPC, CPA/CPI) according to profitability goals and analyze the related KPIs
- Manage relationships with agencies, platforms and advertising media partners, such as mobile advertising networks and affiliates
- Conceptualize and develop strategic topics and coordinate respective projects
- Take ownership for your games and partners
- Work closely with other marketing teams and other departments (e.g. product and game studios, marketing BI, marketing departments of other Stillfront subsidiaries)
- Support the continuous development of our marketing analytics and adtech stack
- First experience in Online and/or Mobile Performance Marketing (experience in gaming is a plus)
- First hands on experience in managing ROI/ROAS driven campaigns on at least one major platforms (e.g. Facebook, Google)
- Understanding of marketing analytics and adtech
- You are self-motivated, proactive, dedicated and organized
- You like challenging environments and have perseverance in the face of obstacles
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills; a good knowledge of Excel is required
- You are a good team player and a strong communicator, with good negotiation skills in an international environment
- Fluent in English
- Working in a very profitable company with high UA budgets in a competitive environment
- Flat hierarchies, no micromanagement - you get responsibility and can make decisions yourself
- An international team of dedicated experts
- Competitive pay and benefits and a good work-life balance
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities, that give you the freedom to innovate
We look forward to receiving your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Your contact person for this job offer is Frederike Schirmer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.