Graduate Opportunity: Junior SAP Consultant (m/f)
Location: Hamburg, Start date: September
Your role as a Junior SAP BW / BO / HANA Consultant
As a Junior Consultant you will become part of our European Applications Services team which provides a full range of IT services to clients across multiple industry sectors. You will be assigned to a client engagement where you will work alongside experienced Cognizant employees delivering technology solutions to gain experience from practice.
We are looking for graduates who would like to grow into consultancy and who are interested in learning. As a consultant you will accompany the entire project, from conception through development and testing of the application to their use. In all phases of the project you are working with experienced colleagues.
- be part of an EAS (Enterprise Application Services) Delivery unit
- be responsible for tasks with appropriate competence
- be integrated in a competent team
- have good trainings and development opportunities
- Training, Support & Coaching
Prior to starting your client engagement, you will attend a 3 week New Hire Training Program for graduates in Spain to ensure you have a solid understanding of Cognizant’s culture and processes. The first 18-24 months you have the opportunity for further training and support by our own Academy to help you achieve your long-term career goals. In addition to your day to day project manager, we’ll assign a mentor to ensure you get all the help and support you need to start your career on the best footing.
After the new hire training you will be trained in:
Technologies, Soft Skills & Certifications corresponding to your career and needs.
- Master’s degree, preferably in Business Informatics, Informatics, Maths, Physics, Engineering, Business Administration or other related majors
- Interest in SAP
- Ability to program (Java or other programming languages)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- (preferably) experience abroad (through internships for example)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (in German and English)
- 0 - 1 year of relevant work experience after graduation
- Eligible to work within the EU without restrictions
Contribute with your commitment to our worldwide growing success and apply today by sending your updated CV to Stefan Tauscher (Graduate Recruiter). Please see contact details below.