Graduate Program: International Growth (m/w)
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 300 team members from over 25 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We like to welcome you to our Graduate Program in International Growth at Babbel.
During this program you will be able to develop your knowledge in user acquisition, retention and monetization, get hands-on experience analyzing real data across countries and channels and work with a team of professional marketeers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Rotate between the different ares of International Growth such as Country Management, Product Marketing, Brand Insight and App Store Optimization.
- Provide end-to-end analytical support for new business projects
- Manage dashboards of various key performance indicators across multiple geographies and marketing channels.
- Develop data-driven actionable insights to enable key business decisions
- Synthesize and communicate key marketing insights across the wider organization
- A well-rounded academic background with an aptitude for numbers is an absolute must: be able to demonstrate your quantitative skills!
- Superior organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to function successfully in an environment with multiple and shifting priorities.
- Ability to manage projects independently and ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team
- Intellectual curiosity and passion about utilizing data to illuminate opportunities and identify issues
- Responsibility from day one with a work that will have a significant impact on the company performance
- Increasing responsibilities if you perform well, combined with numerous development and career opportunities
- Work in a high growth, truly international company and learn from an international team with strong marketing expertise