Graphic Designer (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Casper is seeking a Graphic Designer (m/f) to join our Berlin-based creative team to support brand and marketing initiatives. We’re looking for someone with strong typography skills who can move fluidly and easily between mediums.
The ideal designer (m/f) will be motivated, organized and able to think strategically and execute creatively, meticulously and quickly. Our designer will collaborate and support Casper’s international marketing channels across web, print, OOH and experiential.
- Work in tight collaboration with our Berlin-based copywriters and marketers to produce a blend of brand and performance-driven creative across all paid channels
- Produce web content, promotional material, marketing collateral, events, presentations
- Maintain graphic and brand standards for Casper
- Build content packages for media requests, content partners, and PR team
- Provide general assistance with miscellaneous tasks for creative, PR, and marketing teams, both in EU and the US
- 3-5 years experience at an agency or in-house at a design-centric consumer brand
- Expert knowledge of typography and grid systems
- Experience designing for the web (ecommerce, emails, online branding)
- Good understanding of the constraints and capabilities of web technologies
- Online portfolio that features a strong mix of branding, typographic, & self-initiated work
- Strong Adobe and photo retouching skills
- Illustration and hand rendering skills a plus
- Influence and shape the operations of Casper EU
- Unique opportunity to be a founding member of a young team at a successful venture-backed consumer brand
- Cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Open culture with flat hierarchies and a challenging work environment
- Unlimited snacks and drinks as well as weekly team lunches
- Competitive salary
Casper (casper.com) is a sleep brand that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its award-winning sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?" sized box. A year and a half after launching the mattress, Casper expanded its universally comfortable product line, which now includes a perfect pillow and sheets.
Now expanding into Europe, the company is one of the fastest growing consumer brands of all time with more than 100 full-time employees, $100M in revenue for 2015, and 100,000 Casper owners. Casper was named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies in the World, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of Time's Best Inventions of 2015.
In the summer of 2016 we launched successfully in the DACH and UK market, with more EU launches to follow. Come join our team and be part of our success!
Apply here: http://grnh.se/f2n5701