(Senior) Growth Marketing Manager - B2B (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
No matter if they’re the largest retailer worldwide or a freshly funded startup, Greatcontent is the best way to go for the creation of a company’s multilingual SEO and editorial content.
Founded in 2011 and based in the heart of Berlin Mitte (a few steps away from Checkpoint Charlie and the Rocket Internet tower!), Greatcontent has provided over 1,500 clients with comprehensive editorial planning, SEO copywriting, editing, and localization services in +30 different languages and variations to date. And this isn’t everything: we are fast-growing into the leading content service provider in Europe!
But to achieve this, we need your help and support as a Growth Marketing Manager. In the role of the, you will take over the responsibility of managing our European marketing strategy and campaign management, including SEO, SEM, Co-Marketing, CRMs, and social media.
- Build up and implement our growth marketing strategy by developing measure across different stages of the marketing funnel resulting in clear measurable objectives that generate MQL.
- Prioritize all activities and allocate budget based on its impact on the company's growth goals. Identify and coordinate external vendors to implement your measures internationally.
- Own all inbound B2B lead generation efforts and create an automated and continuous stream of high-quality leads through highly targeted SEO, SEM, and social media activities.
- SEM/SEO: Conceptualize and coordinate ROI positive SEM campaigns on Google, LinkedIn or Facebook and SEO strategy. Implement all measures by leveraging hybrid internal and external teams.
- Co-Marketing/CRM: Identify and persuade the most interesting multiplicators in the SEO & Content Marketing industry, to partner up with greatcontent on content marketing campaigns. Create targeted state-of-the-art content (e.g. white papers, eBooks or, infographics) which support our lead generation efforts through knowledge leadership.
- Social media: Maintain and engage our audience on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, in a B2B context
- Work hand-in-hand with the Account Management and Sales Team and report to C-Level
- A bachelor or master degree, ideally in Marketing or Business
- At least 3 years of experience in a comparable role, in an agency or digital startup, with a proven track record
- A clear goal orientation, a growth-mindset, a nag for automation and data (experiment, measure, iterate)
- Knowledge and proven experience with SEO and SEM tools (Google Analytics, SEMrush, SearchMetrics, etc...)
- Medium to high knowledge of the digital and e-commerce industry as well as content marketing and SEO is an asset
- The ability to change your approach and be flexible in the face of change
- An eagerness to learn every day and to change things
- Full working proficiency in German and English, any other language is a plus
- The chance to be part of a stable and established startup, part of the MairDumont Group, that’s located in the heart of Berlin Mitte (Friedrichstraße)
- Flat hierarchies and very short decision paths
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Free fruit, drinks, and many other typical start-up-world add-ons
- The opportunity to make a difference and be the change
Please send us your CV and a strong motivation letter. Do not forget to mention your earliest starting date and salary expectations. References from previous employers are good to have.