Backend & Frontend Software Engineer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Grid Singularity is a Berlin-based technology company creating a decentralized energy data exchange platform built on the Ethereum blockchain (Energy Web). Our mission is to act as an enabler of new, green energy business models. We perceive ourselves more as a team of creative researchers and social entrepreneurs than as a commercial business. Open source software and promotion of tolerance and diversity are at the core of our beliefs.
We are looking for passionate frontend and backend engineers who are strong advocates for the best engineering practices and high quality code. Excited to take part in energy (r)evolution?
As a Backend Engineer you will design, create deploy and maintain decentralized applications, smart contracts and blockchain-related APIs.
As a Frontend Engineer you will design, create, deploy and maintain fast and responsive frontends for various applications.
- Preferred background in distributed systems, database engineering, computer security or IT for regulated environments
- DevOps or blockchain expertise is a plus
- 4+ years professional experience in an object-oriented language, such as C++, Rust, Python (Backend Engineer)
- Good communicator who likes to work closely with product owners, UX Designers, frontend as well as backend engineers
What we offer
- Experienced team with English as the main working language
- Loft like, comfortable office in the heart of Berlin startup and tech scene in Neukölln (U1, U7, U8)
- Free choice of your working machine, ergonomic chairs
- Cutting edge technologies and a modern stack
- Free coffee, mate, sodas, beer
- Possibility for part-time work from home / flexible working hours
- Amazing feeling of safeguarding our planet
You see yourself already as part of our team? Submit your CV and some examples of your work e.g. your Github profile via mail today!