Asset Sales Manager/ Trade Out Manager (m/w/d)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Grover is offering a simple, monthly subscription model for the best in tech. We are the first financing company for the circular economy, breaking the link between ownership and use, and buying products, so people don’t have to. Private customers as well as businesses get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to reinvent consumption, go easier on the world's resources, and make innovative tech products accessible to everyone. As our community is growing every day, we're now looking for an Asset Sales Manager/ Trade Out Manager (m/w/d).
Over the past year, we raised one of Europe’s largest Series A funding rounds with a total of €37 million, providing the capital that fuels the rapid growth of the company. If you feel like being challenged, working hard and learning a lot, come and join us for a unique rewarding experience.
- You are responsible for all asset management tasks on our unused inventory, especially focused on selling our unused inventory across all channels
- You open up and maintain selling channels internationally
- Experience creating demand for Grover’s inventory. Ability to work with sales teams to help our customers understand the full scope of Grover’s portfolio.
- Must be able to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews, as well as present and implement strategic plans to grow sales and improve customer service.
- 1-10 years of work experience in relevant consumer electronic sectors within re-commerce selling and placing inventory
- Innovate self-starters who are willing to challenge the status quo
- Quick, sharp thinker, capable of executing in a fast paced environment.
- German speaker
What we offer you
- Team Events
- Fresh Fruit & Drinks
- A fun workplace
- Open minded variety of nationalities
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Ownership of your work
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
Grover is the one of the European market leaders in technology rentals, bringing the access economy to the consumer electronics market. If you want to work with a dedicated team at a fast-growing company, and help us to change the world of consumption? Then you're in the right place. At Grover, we value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and speed in everything we do. We're a team of over 70 creative and motivated minds, from more than 25 countries – which means our aims, beliefs, and ways of working are influenced by many different perspectives. We care for individuality and for team spirit, and act courageously and communicate openly. In our HQ, in Berlin Mitte, there's no room for hierarchy, and plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking the way the world does, uses and values things.