"Growth hacker" - Director of Marketing (m/f)
yuilop is looking for a Growth Hacker that is highly analytical and data driven, but also has the passion creativity and forward-thinking flair to make us jump into the international scene and grow our global community!
As our "Growth Hacker" you are responsible for the whole user funnel & lifecycle: acquiring users, activating them during their first couple uses of the product, and engaging them over a longer period of usage of the product.
- You will build new and unknown frontiers to find growth
- You shall test new the ideas and be analytical identifying growth drivers
- You will operate across different disciplines and functions from product to campaigns to metric decisions.
- You will understand the user mindset and product flow
- You will have a cohesive and systematic picture of the product
- Lead online & mobile marketing strategies direct to consumer
- Develop and integrate advertising and social media plans aligned with corporate brand strategies and campaign initiatives to drive demand and new customer acquisition.
- Coordinate with the metrics exploring new ways to push metrics up identify critical user segments
- You combine data analytics with creativity and curiousity
- You have a deep understanding and curiosity of the how mobile and internet works
- You have demonstrated a track record of increasing user acquisition, engagement and retention for online or mobile service
- Strong strategic, analytical thinker with excellent quantitative skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally you have read Nudge and Predictably Irrationality and seen the possible growth hacks
- Fluent English
Location: Barcelona, Spain
We offer creative freedom as well as fun work environment in Barcelona city center with a fruit stocked kitchen.
Apart from a competitive salary and Employee Stock Option Program