Growth Intern (m/f)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Growth Intern who is ready to take the lead in internal growth initiatives with full responsibility for implementation and results.
You will be an integral part of our early stage venture development team, collaborating closely with the founders and the management team to work on high-impact strategic and operational projects.
Your primary focus will be the assistance of our directors in the realms of business development, intelligence and analytics, facilitating team growth and expansion, setup of business-to-business partnerships, development of out-of-the-box ideas to surpass customer expectations, the introduction of value-added services and fulfillment of these, as well as support of day-to-day operations
You are bringing excellent communication and team skills as well as the ability to structure complex topics paired with a hands-on execution mentality.
A basic understanding of project management rounds up your profile.
- Execute high-impact projects with end-to-end responsibility
- Develop creative ideas for structural business improvements especially to maximize customer experience
- Support team growth and assist hiring the best people available
- Analyze complex datasets and support on analytics and/or financial modeling
- Assist management in day-to-day operations and fulfillment of customer requests (e.g. for value-added services)
- Build and enhance relationships with business partners and clients
Skills & Qualification
- You are in the process of graduating or you graduated at Bachelor, Master or PhD level at a top university or business school
- Excellent academic results in the fields of business administration/mathematics/technology/logistics/finance (exotic background welcome though)
- Some work experience in startups, internet companies, consultancies or other professional service companies
- Highly developed abilities to structure, analyze, synthesize and communicate complex problems
- Strong entepreneurial mindset
- Availability for at least 3 months, preferably 6 months
- Master skills in MS Office, especially Excel
- Fully proficiency in English; other languages are a plus
Founded by a team with deep and extensive knowledge within the relocation and logistics industry, Relocately is quickly growing to be one of the leading platforms for international moves and relocation services.
Our customer-centric approach focuses on organizing all aspects of every relocation and ensuring our client's belongings are transported safely to your new home. Using modern technology, this happens in a faster and more transparent way than ever before.
We are a team of talented individuals (and Nelson, our office dog) offering a dynamic, fast paced work environment free of traditional hierarchies. Instead, you are going to enjoy flexible working hours, awesome benefits such as free drinks, cereal, access to coursera, frequent team events and a lovely office within Prenzlauer Berg.