Growth Manager (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Payworks (www.payworks.com) provides a next generation Point of Sale payment gateway technology. With Payworks’ technology developers of Point of Sale solutions for merchants can quickly and cost-efficiently integrate card payment functionality into their applications, and securely process EMV, contactless and mobile wallet transactions at the Point of Sale. With headquarters in Germany and offices in the UK, the US and Spain, Payworks provides its technology to leading acquirers and payment providers globally.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for the best talent to join our team on this great journey!
What you will do...
- As a Growth Manager you are responsible for growing business and revenue with existing and new Key Accounts.
- You are responsible for building and maintaining meaningful and lasting relationships with our clients and for solving complex client needs in a multi-country and multi-partner setup.
- You develop go to market strategies together with clients to make them and Payworks successful.
- You are the main point of contact and the clients' internal advocate and will proactively consult them by offering advice on industry best practices and creative product solutions.
- You work closely with our Sales, Technical Support, Project Management and Product teams to help deliver exceptional customer experiences and identify and execute improvements on our current processes, tools, and documentation.
What we offer...
- A world-class, global POS platform attracting the most innovative providers of Point of Sale applications
- A strong team and a dynamic environment, in which everybody is striving to become a little better every day
- Flexible structures, flat hierarchies and a “speak-up” mentality where different perspectives are valued, smart decisions made and executed effectively
- An attractive compensation package and all the benefits of a young, high-growth company
- Play to win: We are serious about winning and have fun working together
What we are looking for...
- Ability to develop and execute market strategies to grow business and revenue opportunities with clients and partners.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a client-facing role within a rapidly growing organization preferably from the payment industry or Software as a Service.
- Strong grasp with technology, preferably with knowledge of payments and EMV.
- Natural relationship builder who can manage day-to-day conversations as well as high-level strategic discussions focused on driving revenue for our clients and Payworks.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English; native German speaker preferred.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Must know how to have fun with the team and customers.