Head of Artificial Intelligence (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
UnternehmerTUM offers founders and startups a complete service from the initial idea to IPO. A team of experienced entrepreneurs, scientists, managers and investors supports founders with the development of their products, services and business models. The experts accompany them actively with building up their companies, market entry and financing – also via the UnternehmerTUM Fund.
The accelerator programme TechFounders coaches technology startups over a period of 20 weeks up to an initial venture round, and paves the way for joint ventures with established companies.
For industry partners, UnternehmerTUM is a unique platform for cooperation with new companies, and for expansion of their innovative strength and culture.
Covering 1500 square metres, ‘MakerSpace’, Europe's largest publicly accessible high-tech workshop, enables companies, startups and creatives to produce prototypes and small batches using state-of-the-art machines such as large 3D printers.
UnternehmerTUM was founded in 2002 by the entrepreneur Susanne Klatten. With more than 50 high-growth technology start-ups each year and its unique offering, it is the leading center for business creation in Germany.
UnternehmerTUM GmbH is looking for a
Head of Artificial Intelligence
Location: Garching/Munich and Munich
As a Head of AI you are part of our agile product development team and the Digital Product School core team. Digital Product School is a 3 month full time program where diverse teams build cutting edge digital products that solve real-world problems (http://digitalproductschool.io/). You will use data science, engineering and machine learning to build smart digital products. In this role you will pioneer the technology that will be the backbone of the next generation of products and services. Furthermore you will mentor and coach participants of the Digital Product School.
- Driving the product development by working with Natural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence and/ or Machine Learning
- Coach participants in the AI track of Digital Product School
- Act in the AI community as a thought leader
- Applying your scientific knowledge and engineering skills to analyze large volumes of complex data and to develop algorithms to solve complex problems to improve the product
What we Offer:
- Working in a diverse team of designers, software developers and product managers who are passionate about building great digital products
- A breathtaking workplace in the Highlight Towers Munich, including access to the latest AI technology by IBM Watson IoT
- The opportunity to solve real-world problems with cutting-edge technology
- Be able to engage in the tech community via conferences, open-source projects and meetups
- Technical degree and strong background in maths
- At least 4 years experience in a machine learning and/or AI role
- Open, customer-centric, and lean mindset
- You like to share your work and discoveries with your team and beyond
- Knowledge and interest in latest technology trends especially on AI-related topics
- Ability to build working prototypes in a fast-pace environment
Please submit your application (cover letter, resume/CV, important qualifications and references) at: email@example.com