Head of Communications (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a smart, strategic and passionate individual to lead our communications in Germany. This person will play a central role in building our brand and reputation to external and internal audiences, and help position Funding Circle as the first choice for small business finance.
- Lead overall communications strategy for Funding Circle in Germany – externally and internally
- Manage day-to-day media relations with national, trade and regional journalists
- Secure speaking slots for Funding Circle spokespeople and use your creativity to generate tactical ideas that share our vision and message with the media
- Build Funding Circle’s profile amongst politicians, positioning Funding Circle as one of the leading FinTech platforms in Europe and supporting regulatory affairs campaigning
- Develop an internal communications programme to deliver clearly articulated messages that builds engagement amongst Funding Circle’s team
- Manage budget for all activities
- Degree level education
- *Minimum 6 years’ experience – ideally within a high-growth company or agency
- Fluent in German and English – written and spoken
- Excellent, clear and concise verbal and written communications
- Possesses detailed understanding on media and public affairs across Germany
We’re looking for someone who has a strategic mindset with great attention to detail; someone who can thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and clearly articulate our story to both external and internal audiences.
*The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated
Are you an ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career with a fast-growing Fintech company?
Do you thrive when challenged to come up with better ways to do things? Do you express yourself and have plenty of ideas, but interested to hear others’ too?
Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but know how to enjoy yourself on a Friday night?! If so, we’d like to hear from you.