Head of Data (f/m)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a Head of Data (f/m, full-time) to start immediately in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Germany.
With millions of regular users and more than 7000 hours of premium content, Babbel.com is growing fast while shaping the future of learning.
You are experience leader who has built and run BI and analytics infrastructure and teams in internet companies before and wants to apply his expertise in a challenging setting of a fast moving company.
- envision, define and implement the overall data strategy, data architecture, data standards and concepts
- be responsible for the development of BI and analytics infrastructure and all data tools for the entire company
- lead, inspire, empower and grow the data team and all interfaces
- be an evangelist for data-informed thinking and decision making
- provide excellent service to internal stakeholders (Finance, Marketing, Product, Didactics, Management, Data Analysts)
- end2end delivery of data solutions in the company including technology, process setup, organisational adjustment and production support
- set and manage data integration and quality standards that enable highly-reliable customer and business insights and support operational excellence
- proactive focus on governance, quality, and usability across a variety of teams and platforms
- > 5 years experience in data relevant field
- outstanding analytical skills, excellent team player and delivery mindset
- experience in leading and building data analysis reporting systems for internet companies at scale
- good overview of concepts, architecture and tools for data analysis, processing etc.
- Technical project management experience ideally also as Product Owner
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience in cloud-based environments (AWS)
- Agile Development experience (Scrum, Kanban)
- OPTIONAL: Know-how in mobile campaign tracking
- Tackle data intense challenges with a cloud-based setup and latest cutting-edge technologies
- The potential to change the way of learning for millions of users worldwide
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Potential within a fast growing team
- Participate in hackdays, open-source contributions, technology brown-bags
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- Long-term prospects
- A vibrant international team from over 20 different nationalities
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Berlin scene
- Great company benefits (High-End company bike, fresh fruits & drinks, Hackathons etc.)
Please note that we only accept applications through our website: http://babbel.workable.com/jobs/10667