Head of Digital Marketing (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin Januar 2013
Head of Digital Marketing
- Do you want to build up a Digital Marketing department?
- Are you social by design and fascinated by the various marketing opportunities the internet has to offer?
- Are digital projects your passion?
- Are you looking for a position in which you can implement your visions?
- Do you like working with small, agile teams?
- Do you enjoy collaborating in a team of specialists?
- Do you want to be part of a real game changer?
Then stop looking. We are offering this exact opportunity.
- As Head of Digital Marketing you are responsible for the conception and implementation of online marketing strategies for our ventures.
- You work closely with the Marketing Managers as well as with the COO.
- You are responsible for the proper planning of our Digital Marketing Section, such as conception, timeline and budget.
- You control the overall Digital Marketing budget and decide about hiring new staff members.
- You are able to give advice to the Marketing Managers and delegate the Digital Marketing Team.
- You allocate the team resources based on what is needed for a specific project and have an overview over all marketing activities.
- You ensure that your team is always up-to-date.
- M.S. degree holder in Online Marketing
- At least 5 years on-the-job experience in Digital Marketing, ideally in more than one channel
- Strong understanding of general marketing affairs
- Deep knowledge of SEM, performance marketing and email marketing
- Leadership experience
- You are innovative, open-minded and communicative.
- You are both creative and have excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- You are efficient and proactive while working in a very structured manner.
- Fluency in English and German is a must (additional languages are a plus)
- Ambition to take things one step further. To be a game changer.
- As our Head of Digital Marketing you will lead the Digital Marketing Team and supply marketing services to all our ventures.
- We combine a vibrant startup environment with a professional way of doing business.
- Be part of a fast growing technology company, where you can set the limits.
- We live and breath a dynamic, entrepreneurial and highly motivating working culture.
- We offer to our employees an environment to work and relax in our beautiful lounge, playroom, in-house cinema and cafeteria.
- Flexible working hours, regular training and excellent terms of employment are only some of the benefits we offer to our employees.
Head of Performance Marketing (f/m/d) bei Sunday Natural Products GmbH
Sunday Natural Products GmbH