Head of Growth (Magazine) (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We want more people to experience the awesomeness of STYLIGHT’s editorial content on the web, in our mobile apps and in social media. Therefore, STYLIGHT is looking for an entrepreneurial Head of Growth for its Magazine team. The Head of Growth will be responsible for identifying, testing and executing on numerous campaigns to generate brand awareness and user growth throughout all marketing channels.
- You will join a highly motivated and very passionate team and have total ownership over the Magazine’s growth and a say in all areas of STYLIGHT’s Magazine.
- You lead a cross-functional team in strategy, implementation and execution of marketing campaigns, including: content marketing, search, social, video, mobile, retargeting, display networks and direct mail.
- You leverage customer data, research and analytics to test ideas, creative and messaging.
- You are driving the Magazine’s growth and optimization initiatives. Therefore, you are responsible for ideation, strategy, research, content generation, testing, reporting - and performing against our company's growth-oriented KPIs.
- You own the Magazine’s acquisition funnel and perform extensive A/B testing (optimize KPIs such as CPV, LTV, CAC, ROI, etc.).
- You bring a minimum of 5 years of experience in B2C marketing in a (fast growing) startup environment.
- You have a deep understanding of how successful brands grew organically with viral and social products.
- You have exceptional analytical skills: you enjoy working with data and crunching the numbers to identify patterns, insights, and new ideas.
- You are relentlessly results driven and are passionate about optimizing our campaign performance every day.
- You bring hands-on experience in developing a marketing program end-to-end, including: evaluating and prioritizing new channels, executing and optimizing campaigns, and scaling successful results.
- As a stellar project manager you have a track record of effectively prioritizing impact items and keeping complex, innovative projects on track in a fast-paced, high performing environment.
- You have the ability to build and manage a team of internal online marketing managers and external organization of partners - you are great at managing up and working with leaders across the company and industry.
- We are a cross-functional Magazine team of editors, online marketing managers developers, designers & product managers.
- We develop and promote the best and fastest-growing online magazine for fashion, beauty & lifestyle in Germany.
- We are a bunch of enthusiastic creatives storming the office with tons of new ideas every morning.
- We know the world of online publishing, social media and mobile apps as good as our wardrobes.
Why join STYLIGHT?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International and highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, nature, museums, and restaurants are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.com/About/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
Does that sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, portfolio with references)!
Link to apply