Head of HR (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
You are an experienced and passionate HR manager who is looking for a new challenge? You are an empathic people person, love all things HR and have it in you to build up and run a department?
Then we are really eager to get to know you!
We are a Berlin-based startup with over 50 employees of 17 different nationalities, working on reinventing the global magazine and e-commerce industry by developing the world’s first SaaS solution for Storytelling. Our technology allows our clients to create beautifully designed magazines that are seamlessly integrated into their e-commerce platforms, inspire their customers and lead to additional sales. Speedo, Media Markt, RTL and Foot Locker are only a few of our more than 100 renowned customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed HR Manager who wants to create a great work environment, enables, develops and supports our employees and finds the best people for our company.
Learn more about us at www.styla.com
- You are in charge of all things HR at Styla
- You execute the full range of HR duties, while simultaneously developing systems and processes for best practices as we continue to scale our company
- You serve as a trusted advisor to your colleagues and the department heads
- You are in charge of the entire HR value chain, including recruiting, onboarding, employee relations and development as well as HR operations
- You support a positive, inclusive working culture that makes the difference to maintain and recruit and top-talent in the long-run
- You support the ongoing talent development activities of the company, including development plans, trainings and coaching
- You have more than 5 years proven hands-on experience HR in growing companies, ideally in a tech startup, and knowledge especially in HR processes & programs (talent/development management, compensation, retention, payroll, employer branding etc.)
- You have outstanding interpersonal, coaching and listening skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization to establish trust, motivation and You consistently achieve top-performance
- You possess the ability to build and scale a people and talent strategy, culture and processes while overseeing day-to-day operations
- You are fluent in German and English and experienced in handling MS Office
- You work result-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to deliver high-quality work on a daily basis
What you get out of it
- The possibility to shape and develop our HR strategy and to contribute to the growth of Styla and the wellbeing of our employees with your ideas
- The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and experienced founders
- We value not only your voice, but also your time. A competitive salary is waiting for you.
- We take care of our team. You’ll get the gear you need (just ask for it), we have flexible working hours (especially for our parents here often a life saver), snacks and drinks, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings
- Be able to work with an awesome, diverse and inclusive team of open minded professionals, who love to help each other out and will care about you
If you feel like you are the person for the job, we are really looking forward to getting to know you! Please apply with your documents (including your salary expectations and starting date) at: http://jobs.styla.com/o/head-of-human-resources
and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
We´re up for a great adventure, take your chance and shape it with us!