Head of Marketing (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Head of Marketing (m/w)
iFunded.de is a crowdfunding platform of iEstate GmbH, specializing in real estate projects and is backed by one of Germany's leading VC firms. Our team has over 50 years of experience in real estate investments and project management, as well as the development of digital transaction platforms.
We are part of the international FinTech industry, the buzz of the town for some time as disruptive online real estate investment platform.
Crowdinvesting is the new international investment alternative for everyone and real estate is the most reliable global investment alternative in turbulent times. iFunded.de combines both.
Starting with an amount of € 250, investors can participate in real estate projects that previously were only accessible to institutional investors and banks. Thus, iFunded.de leads real estate developers and investors seeking reasonable returns together.
The investors benefit from access to a previously closed market with transparent information and leaner, more cost-effective online processing, while developers acquire capital for implementation of their projects over iFunded and can market their projects at an early stage.
We offer a young, international, entrepreneurial team, a stake in the success of the company, as well as a nice office in Berlin directly on Kurfürstendamm.
- Setup and run the marketing department reaching across and connecting the entire business
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results
- Implement and manage marketing budget
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights
- Setup and modify business intelligence strategy
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, revenue retention and growth
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates
- Getting meaningful insight into the market and the consumer decision journey
- Solid expertise in performance & awareness marketing. (Including strategy development, customer targeting, branding, campaign measurement and optimization, digital and social media, analytics public relations, promotions, advertising and pricing)
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or other related field, MBA or advanced degree in marketing is plus
- 3+ years in a senior marketing role within the digital industry required
- Early stage, high growth company experience strongly preferred
- Experience in retaining, mentoring and managing high performing teams
- Results-driven with strong ability to analyze quantitative data to determine effectiveness, ROI and forecasting
- Appreciates and thrives within an entrepreneurial culture
- A role model of integrity, strong work ethic, team player with creative business acumen
- Understanding of various business disciplines, i.e., IT, finance, etc.
- Excellent language skills in German and English
- In our daily work we maintain a respectful relationship with each other and work with mutual appreciation for what everyone does on a daily basis.
- Our senior management is reachable at short notice.
- The hierarchy is flat and we value open communication and a honest feedback.
- Everyone supports where possible, and is always open to questions from new staff members.
- It is part of our corporate culture to have lunch together or have Friday after hour get-togethers giving us the opportunity for internal exchanges.
- A MacBook.
- Free drinks, healthy snacks and fun team events.
- Beautiful office right on Kurfürstendamm in Berlin