Multichannel Marketer (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
ParkNow – a brand from BMW i and Parkmobile – will become the leading brand for on-street and off-street premium parking services in Europe. We are currently building a small, passionate team with the Marketer being an essential pillar.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on multichannel marketer, hungry for the next career step. You are a multi-talented marketing professional who knows how to successfully leverage the world’s largest and most respected brands and cooperation partners. Moreover, you are a creative thinker able to act hands-on and enhance our customer-oriented services to create an exceptional user experience. Directly reporting to the Managing Director you will take full responsibility for the marketing organization.
With ParkNow you have the opportunity to work in a young and powerful team significantly shaping the future of mobility. Our employees are highly motivated open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit. Our people are the key to our success.
The role of the Marketer is to
- Create and own our marketing strategy in line with the goals of the company and brand.
- Develop a benchmark online channel marketing approach.
- Develop key messages for all audiences that communicate our core brand values and identity e.g. sales people, helpdesk, external agencies.
- Have the magic touch in the writing of press releases, marketing materials, advertisements, and other related material that make them leap out from the crowd.
- Lead agencies and internal team members to execute all communication activities and public relations.
- Manage media relations, research editorial opportunities and build relationships with key industry media including acting as the spokesperson for the company on TV and other mass media.
- Take full editorial control of all ParkNow websites, smart phone apps and social media to ensure messaging is consistent with overall marketing and communication objectives.
- Segment our database of customers and develop targeted campaigns to encourage frequent usage, create evangelists, increase spend and generate new revenue streams.
- Identify initiatives that add value to our municipality and private clients that will differentiate us from the competition.
- Carefully assess market and product feedback and use this to develop cases for the development of new functionality or alterations that address customer issues.
- Understand Premium User Experience principles to support the development team to create a user experience that is unmatched by competition.
- Any other duties as seen fit by the Managing Director.
Your personal attributes
- Passionate with “can-do” attitude, outgoing, personable and proactive.
- Creative thinker, hands-on.
- Very receptive and a fast learner.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Flexible yet resilient under heavy workloads.
- University degree level or higher in business and economics with a major in marketing or sales (equivalents will be considered).
- Proven track record in online channel marketing and brand building.
- Proven ability to design, develop and successfully execute strategic communication programs.
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and marketing channel tactics.
- Experienced in the use of marketing distribution and tracking tools.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, MS Office, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Proficient in the use of MS office programs.
The rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering a new market and the ability to directly contribute to that success. We offer attractive conditions and exciting career development opportunities in a growing European organisation.
Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send your detailed application documents (cover letter and CV) to:
We look forward to meeting you,
Your ParkNow team
Parkmobile Deutschland GmbH