Head of Marketing (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Everybody has the amazing potential to make more of his life. So much more!
Somuchmore is Europe’s largest holistic well-being subscription and is the only platform that combines disciplines like fitness, nutrition, mindfulness and alternative holistic therapies. We offer our users access to unlimited classes at the best studios across their cities and currently work worldwide with over 1,600 partner studios.
Somuchmore was created to enlighten people’s lives and open their eyes to the infinite opportunities in this world that can help improve their general well-being. We want our service to give people access to an ideal range that will help them to be truly vibrant, to (re)discover and perceive themselves as part of their environment, to connect with it as well as to encourage people to become the best version of themselves.
At Somuchmore we channel supreme positivity in everything we do: from the way we work as a team, to the way we work with all of our partners and members. Our hardworking team is international and diverse with many bright, independent and curious professionals on board. We are always open for "newbies" in our business and are happy to help them to unfold their talents. Our nice and cozy office is located in Berlin, Kreuzberg.
HEAD OF MARKETING (M/F)
You are located in our headquarter office in Berlin. In this high profile role you need to react quickly to changing circumstances and shape our product, Marketing idea and sales strategy. This is a great opportunity to show off your experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance, determine improvements and innovation as well as your ability to immediately affect the success of our business through your efforts.
- Drive best practice for the different channels and ensure roll-out
- Generate Marketing across all channels
- Continuously refine the Marketing strategy based on various KPI’s
- Analyse the customer segments within our target markets and develop the best Marketing approach
- Generate a growing customer base through performance marketing
- Use key metrics to track the success of this Marketing strategy and refine it along the way
- Manage the Marketing budgets to drive growth in our organization
- Define and grow our marketing team structure and lead the team to success
- A degree in a Business or Marketing related subject or equivalent experience
- You have gained at least 5 years of professional experience in the Marketing sector dealing with different Marketing channels, preferred in a team lead position. Out of you spent at least three years in a well-reputed online startup, ideally in the phase of scaling internationally and/or a leading digital agency with focus on performance marketing and/or a medium- or large-sized company (e.g. a consumer brand or retail business)
- Very strong experience in creating marketing strategies, budgeting, KPI, tools and all the details in most of the following channels: email marketing, SEA, SEO, Facebook Ads, Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing
- You have proven that you are successful, namely you have (over-)achieved your goals and KPIs in your previous work stations
- Proven track record of delivering audience growth, customer acquisition and cultivating brand awareness
- Ability to develop concepts, standards and processes and efficiently implement those in a complex, fast paced environment
- You are excited by the challenge of a startup´s work reality and willing to invest all the time needed to make Somuchmore successful
- Hands on approach to new challenges but also very strategic
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, data driven mindset and goal–oriented way of working
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and German is essential
- Great team player, strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Previous experience from a similar role at an e-commerce company is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Your opinion on every aspect of product and process is highly valued – and practically integrated
- Evaluation solely based on results
- Healthy, holistic work environment (tasty organic food and drinks, comfortable ergonomic workplace in our bright spacious office in Berlin Kreuzberg, free premium access to all offers on https://somuchmore.de)
- Best tools and equipment to get the job done
- Our goal is to create the world’s largest lifestyle network, but we will never let commercial interests compromise our values
- Competitive salary
For more information, please send your CV with the subject "Head of Marketing" to email@example.com