Head of Marketing (m/f)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
HEAD OF MARKETING (full-time, m/f)
journeyman.io is hiring! We’re looking for a rock-star Head of Marketing for our fast-growing early stage venture. Join us, take ownership, and shape the future of journeyman.io from the first day as one of our core management team members.
We are journeyman.io
journeyman.io’s vision is to help solve the global construction labour shortage, raise the perception and value of industrial and trade professions, and promote intercultural experiences on all levels of society. We want to match the finest construction and industrial professionals from all around the world with projects abroad, proliferate best-practices and know-how in construction and industry and enable the ecosystem with the relevant tools.
Our goal is to become the biggest redistributor of physical labour in the construction and industrial space, bringing people and projects together as well as spurring economic growth.
About the job
As our head of marketing you’ll be part of the journeyman.io core team and in charge of all online and offline channels as well as building up journeyman.io’s marketing and communications team.
- Lead and scale all marketing and communications related operations
- Define and implement marketing and communications strategy for all relevant journeyman.io stakeholders
- Define, measure and optimize all relevant marketing channels for lead generation on both sides of the marketplace
- Implement and test new performance and content marketing tools
- Build up and manage marketing and communications team
What’ you’re bringing to the table
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in management, marketing, or a related field
- A minimum of three years in a similar marketer role
- Recent management positions and experience in building high-performing teams is preferred
- Proven analytical skills and ability to set and measure marketing KPI’s
- Knowledge and in-depth understanding of current (online-) marketing trends and tools especially Facebook Ads, AdWords and SEO
- Knowledge of common CRM tools, their implementation and strategies for lead conversion optimization is a plus
- Fluent English, German is a big plus
- Proactive go-getter who feels comfortable working in fast-paced and ambiguous environments
In return, you’ll get the chance to work together with highly dedicated people in one of the most exciting new ventures in Berlin. You’ll have access to a huge international network of entrepreneurs and will also connect to our renown advisors and investors on a daily base. Additionally, we offer attractive compensation and stock-option packages.