Head of Marketing POS (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
This is a rare opportunity to join a professional start-up that offers a challenging, fun and casual working atmosphere.Locafox (http://locafox.de/) is bringing real world shopping online. We help thousands of users find products in their area quickly and effectively, ensuring they make the most informed decision when buying a product. Our mission is to provide consumers with real-time inventory and price information of products available at local and online retailers.
We are a high spirited, entrepreneurial team of 50 from different walks of life (10+ nationalities) based in Berlin and Cape Town, South Africa. We are extremely customer centric and data driven, understanding that the user is the most important reason for our existence.
We believe that everyone regardless of title, age or experience can contribute and brings in a different and valuable perspective to the company, and we continually try and empower them with as much autonomy and responsibility as possible to be able to continually add value to our users and retailers.
- You motivate, lead and develop a team of 5+ people - 60% management/ 40% hands-on work
- You develop and execute a coherent marketing strategy overarching all channels
- You generate leads and sales for our POS system
- You are responsible for ROI on all marketing activities
- You directly report to our CMO/CEO
- Several years of professional experience in B2B Marketing, Email Marketing & Automation, Lead nurturing, Content Marketing, SEA (AdWords, Bing) and SEO - All other channels are a plus
- Ability to lead and motivate a Team of medium-size (5+ people)
- Passionate in working with agile methods (scrum, kanban)
- Affinity for numbers and outstanding analytical skills
- Skilled in working with CRM Tools, Email Marketing/automation tools, Landing Page Optimization Tools, SEM automization tools and Web Analytics
- Great communicator with very good German and English skill
- Further more you define yourself as a empathic, open/transparent, authentic and approachable character
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that exceeds departments and hierarchy
- International mindset and close collaboration
- Flexible work hours :)
- Free inhouse sport trainer
- Free fruits and drinks
Aside from your skills we are looking for a person who is fun to hang around with and can drink a beer or two with us. If you've got what it takes, apply now by sending us your covering letter, latest CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date via the following link: https://locafox-gmbh.workable.com/jobs/227131.
Locafox GmbH | Adalbertstraße 6a | 10999 Berlin