Head of Operations (m/w)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We are a developer of innovative living space concepts for international young professionals. Combining our know-how in online business with our expertise in Real-estate, our goal is to provide a 100% occupancy rate of our modern designed living communities in the majority of the metropolises in Europe and the US. Specially designed internet platforms enable us to shape living spaces more efficiently, professionally and sustainably. With this, we are a trend setter in the market of living communities.
For our team in Berlin we are looking for a communicative and highly motivated personality who is willing to take on challenges in one of the most innovative real-estate companies. You’ll be engaged from the beginning so with your ideas you will be able to actively shape the direction of the company.
- Responsible for the performance of international operations in the Medici Living Group
- Working with the MD’s in accordance with strategic affairs
- Supervising the standardization and optimization of existing processes while focusing on the scaling of our international business
- Responsible for the digital transformation of current processes in close cooperation with the Software Development team
- Leading personnel locally and across locations remotely > 30
- Developing, inquiring and evaluating KPI’s as well as deriving appropriate measures
WHAT WE OFFER
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real property market
- A high level of responsibility and codetermination within your first day – get started with an array of interesting tasks awaiting you
- A lot of free space to make decisions – that’s how you will generate amazing ideas
- Flat hierarchy with start-up culture – enrich our young, dynamic and highly motivated team with your personality
- One of our amazing flat shares in a great location – we offer employee rates
- A great and familiar work environment – you will definitely be entertained with our regular team events like yoga, cooking, football matches, or karaoke
- Successfully completed training or higher education in the field of supply chain management, economics or engineering
- Proven track record in development and management of operations having garnered experience in a fast paced internet service company
- Stress resistant and pragmatic, gathering a fast perception, as well as having an analytical and conceptual thinking mindset
- Highly competent in leadership with great communication skills, boasting a secure demeanor and assertiveness
- Skills in the field of employee management and -motivation
- Advanced knowledge in common MS-Office products
- Oral and written fluency in both German and English
Location: Berlin, Kreuzberg
Experience the pleasant pioneering spirit of our company!
Send us your compelling CV, with a cover letter attached and become a part of our Medici Living family!
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!