Head of Performance Marketing (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
FoundersLink is one of Germany’s most experienced internet incubators. We have been creating, growing and exiting online companies successfully since 2007.
Our focus is on building internationally operating, content-based and transaction-driven business models. Every day, our ventures supply thousands of customers to Amazon, ebay, Zalando, Otto and many other important eCommerce merchants.
FoundersLink offers much more than a usual internet incubator. We are fully involved in building our ventures and cover all operational functions with our expert teams. They work hand-in hand to ensure implementation of best practices in all key areas including Product Development, Content Creation, Online Marketing, Sales, Business Intelligence, HR, and Finance.
Our team and our ventures such as Netzsieger.de and Netzshopping.de are headquartered right in the centre of Berlin, Europe’s hotspot of internet entrepreneurship.
- Lead and grow our existing SEO and SEM expert teams and build a team for future marketing channels such as Retargeting, and Display
- Manage customer acquisition for our ventures
- Plan and keep oversight over marketing budgets and drive daily marketing operations
- Manage, evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns across SEO and SEM
- Build relationships and form partnerships with external marketing service providers and other partners
- Detailed understanding of organic and paid search
- A thinker and a doer - combining an analytical and data-driven mindset with a hands-on attitude and goal-oriented way of working
- Ability to develop concepts, design standards and processes and efficiently implement those in a complex, fast paced setting
- Significant relevant professional experience in the e-commerce realm
- Proficiency with standard analytical and bid management tools
- Proven track record of boosting customer acquisition and customer acquisition
- Strong managerial and leadership skills with a proven track record of managing, developing and coaching diverse teams
- Energetic team player, strong communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Fluency in German as well as fluent command of both written and spoken business English
- A unique experience in a fast-growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial, international, yet structured environment
- Long-standing expertise in venture creation and extensive network
- Flat hierarchy and direct communication
- The opportunity to be part of a close-knit team of highly motivated people
- Location: Berlin – the Silicon Valley of Europe and the world’s most vibrant capital
Did we grab your attention?
Please send us your CV, possibly with a short cover letter at: email@example.com.
We are looking forvard to your application.