Head of Performance Marketing (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The home cleaning market Helpling operates in is mainly dominated by non-regulation and intransparency. With technology and clear processes, we are changing an entire industry. No more time-consuming searches or tough-decision making: finding a cleaner now takes less than 60 seconds instead of several weeks. In a newly structured process, we connect people who need help with their housework with trusted and insured cleaners - via phone, tablet or laptop. For cleaners, our technology platform makes it easier than ever to access new clients and to manage when and where they want to work. Our vision to digitise the world of home services has raised us more than €67 million from renowned internet pioneers such as Lakestar and Mangrove Capital. Today, we are a team of 200, two thirds of which are based at our headquarter in the heart of Berlin. If you want to make a difference and help change a whole industry, then this is your place. We are currently looking for a Head of Performance Marketing (m/f)to support our Marketing team in Berlin.
About the job
- You collaborate directly with our CMO and act as the clear owner of our performance channels globally (i.e. SEM, Facebook, GDN, Youtube)
- You closely monitor the performance, constantly optimize our channels and help define the right KPI's to drive Helplings success
- You have full budget and profit responsibility
- You work closely with our Business Intelligence team to gain insights on customer behavior and implement those insights into your day-to-day work
- You inspire and lead the performance team towards their goals
- You stay on top of the latest trends in the industry and implement creative solutions to reach the right audience with the right message
What we are looking for
- You have 5 years experience in online marketing, preferably for a marketplace or a lifestyle company and you already led a team
- You are an expert in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, GDN and Facebook. Youtube is a plus.
- You love Excel and have analytical skills, SQL or python is a plus
- You are able to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously
- You have experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies
- The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and easily adapts to change as needed
What we offer
- Helpling is one of the most exciting startups in the heart of Berlin with a disruptive product and well backed by international investors
- We offer you the chance to take responsibility from the very beginning and actively shape the future of our startup on an international level
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Free drinks, fruits and cereals, office parties, team events, BBQs, kicker & table tennis are only some of the things we enjoy at Helpling
Become a part of Helpling’s mission and send us your convincing application in English (resume, cover letter, references and certificates) including your availability and salary expectations.