Head of Product Management (IT) (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: Take the pain out of shopping for men! This we achieve by offering the best personal service for our customers and create an exceptional user experience.
We are looking for a Head of Product Management to lead a talented product team on this mission.
In this role you will own, communicate and accelerate our product roadmap. You’ll be deeply involved in defining and executing the evolution of our product strategy. You’ll contribute to the product vision, translate the vision into detailed product roadmaps, and lead the cross functional delivery of the product, driving all product initiatives through the entire product lifecycle.
The Head of PM will work hand in hand with our IT & Data Department and will unify forces to drive our company's product strategy. He will directly report to the CEO. Since this is an important and strategic role within the company our expectations are equally high.
- You manage a very good and talented product team of 4 to 5 people
- You establish a shared vision across all stakeholders by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- You identify and prioritize customer requirements and execute them according to the company´s OKR Goals for the bi-weekly sprints
- You are a strong sparring partner on our way to a thoroughly business value-driven culture across all departments and levels
- You are a source of knowledge and transparency for your internal stakeholders and work closely with Data, Sales, Marketing and Design
- If you see some opportunity make life easier for customers or stakeholders nothing will hold you back to bring this to life
That´s what you have to offer
- You managed a product team for at least 1-2 years
- Your total product management experience is 4-5 years
- You are a very data driven person and get excited about market studies, data analyses and AB Tests
- Everything you do you want to make measurable via KPI’s
- You totally understand how to closely collaborate with engineers and what they need from Product Management to deliver outstanding products
- You live and breathe Agile methodologies and mindset
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills
- You have exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- You have strong personal interest in the fields of E-Commerce, Usability, mobile development and process optimization. BPMN knowledge is a plus
What we offer you
- A smart team which is eager to change retail forever
- A well funded start-up in the fast moving space of fashion retail
- A very ambitious and focused team working with OKRs and company-wide scrum
- Lots of responsibility, independence and creativity
- Live, love and breath the true Berlin Industry Changer spirit of Berlins startup scene
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Iris Hay.