Product Owner Product Processing (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
For our office in Munich we are looking for a Product Owner Product Processing starting in March to successfully manage and improve all processes pertaining to product categorisation and product data enrichment. If you have an analytical mindset, love fashion and tech equally well and want to boost Stylight’s growth - then this is the place to be for you!
- As Product Owner to 6 engineers and data scientists you own the product vision and motivate the team to deliver on it according to your prioritised roadmap.
- You are responsible for the feature roadmap and development of the product processing department, including expansion and translation of category trees and filter dimensions and KPI reporting.
- You are full of ideas to constantly improve existing processes and come up with new features to increase our product information and filter options, but also understand some tech basics to understand technical feasibility.
- You measure, report and analyse KPIs and set team goals to improve all processes.
- You constantly communicate with and relate to all internal and external stakeholders along the value chain to make sure your team always works on the most valuable improvement at any time.
- You understand the company’s value chain and always prioritise and decide according to the big picture business value.
- You have a very good degree in a strongly analytical subject.
- You have Product Owner-, Process- or Project Management experience, enjoy working conceptually and in an impeccably structured way.
- You can work well in a cross-functional environment and act as a growth driver bridging business and tech.
- You have an affinity for fashion, an interest in tech and enjoy working with data.
- You take responsibility and are not afraid to call decisions.
- You are an independent, hands-on problem solver.
- You bring strong communication skills in English and German.
- We are responsible to enrich product data and categorise all products in a way that users can find exactly what they are looking for, as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- We regularly add new categories and filter dimensions to improve UX and generate more options for our users.
- We are a cross-functional bunch of tech types and fashionistas.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International and highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.com/About and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does that sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)! Your contact person: Maie De Smedt