Head of Publisher Management (m/f)
Covus Crobo is based in Berlin - with currently 37 employees we offer advertisers the full range of online marketing services for Branding & Performance-based gaming campaigns. We provide amplified consultation on every stage. Object is to win the maximum amount of gamers who are willing to pay for a game and to increase the advertising partners’ sales figures. For that purpose Crobo resorts to its years of experience in online marketing and free2play market and it uses the in-house developed technology Crobo Intelligence. Crobo applies its expertise for international clients in over 1200 campaigns in 167 countries.
Choose your character and enter our Galaxy!
- Lead, monitor and develop the Publisher Management team (5+ people) in all activities, processes and goal setting/achievement
- Overview and monitoring of the full publisher portfolio at strategic level
- Ensure valuable, relevant relationships are continuously established with gaming distribution sources (Publishers)
- Conduct regular analysis, and schedule strategic calls/meetings with top Publisher accounts
- Interact with counterpart in the Advertiser relationships team in the establishment of campaign prioritization, launch plans and budgeting
- Identify and explore new opportunities for diversification on a continuous basis
- Meet established monthly/quarterly team goals
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited university
- 3+ years of related marketing or online marketing background – preferably within the gaming industry
- Experience in leadership, management and motivation of a team
- Track record of significantly growing publisher portfolio revenues over an extended period of time, through strategic management
- Strong knowledge of performance marketing and publisher/affiliate management as well as best practices.
- Solid knowledge of the online Gaming industry, players and the industry network
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Solid problem solving skills and flexibility to support the team and other divisions into finding solutions.