Head of Recruiting (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 300 team members from over 25 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
Changing the way the language learning is done is a great challenge, so we are looking for a Head of Recruiting to join our Berlin, Mitte office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- increase Babbels visibility as the most attractive employer in the Berlin Tech and start-up scene
- establish partnership with regional colleges, search firms, job portals and social media companies
- plan and run Recruiting Events and represent Babbel at job fairs and conferences
- overview the Hiring costs and review success of Recruiting Projects
- partner with Hiring Managers to build up effective sourcing, selection and contracting processes
- lead and develop the Recruiting Team
- 5 years + experience in Recruiting in an extremely fast growing environment
- ability to identify, attract, select and onboard new talent, including passive candidates
- passion to implement new processes and standards for talent aquisition
- excellent communication skills in German and English, other languages an advantage
- You will change the way of learning for millions of users worldwide
- Access to one of the most interesting business models in the industry
- A great product and highly motivated team that wants to push boundaries
- Potential within a fast growing team with international and long-term prospects
- A lively start-up atmosphere with friendly working hours
- A vibrant international team from over 25 different nationalities
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of Berlin
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks, Hackathons etc.)