Head of Sales Operations (m/f) B2B appointment setting
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Medici is a Berlin based company builder, focused on SaaS, PropTech and online marketplaces. We are stage agnostic but prefer early high risk founding phases.Besides that we also invest in real estate.
For over 10 years we found, develop and manage high-profit technology businesses such as eKomi (250 Employees, 1st class investors such as Goldman Sachs, European Market Leader, and a reputable core-customer base with DHL, BMW, Allianz, Esprit, etc.), Medici Internet AG, and Medici Living Group (the first and largest co-living platform in Europe and the US). We are always looking for ambitious and experienced candidates to join our team.
Your tasks and duties
- You are responsible to manage our B2B Appointment Setting (Lead Generation) activities for our portfolio companies
- 60% of your time: develop compelling pitch scripts that work, hands-on field testing by yourself & B2B appointment setting via phone and scale by allocating resources once proven
- 30% of your time: helping our portfolio companies to convert generated appointments into customers
- 10%: KPI reporting and continuous setting actions for optimization
- You are building relationships and trust among all key stakeholders across the holding and portfolio company departments
- You have experience in sales and marketing operations roles: as a head of sales in a startup and/or in leading positions in e-commerce, corporate, insurance, banking, etc.
- Hands-on experience and mastery in B2B appointment setting, creating paying and satisfied customers
- You are familiar with B2B and/or B2C sales generation models and you are able to plan, execute, manage teams and ultimately close the deals while monitoring the parameters and KPIs to ensure profitability
- You are highly structured, hands-on and able to explain complex problems in simple terms
- You are down-to-earth and can talk to all stakeholders on equal footing through your experience and personality
- You are fluent in English on a professional level and have excellent communication skills, German is a nice-to-have
- You are hungry, you want push things forward, you are flexible and responsive 24/7
What we offer
- From the get-go, you will take over exciting initiatives and be fully responsible
- You will be challenged, and be continuously learning
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and professional team
- You will have access to an experienced founder team with an international track record in building successful companies
- Room for personal growth: follow your aspiration and proactively shape your career with us