Head of SEO (f/m)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We are homify - the platform for Home and Living! Whether the right architect or inspiration - we offer everything that clients need for planning and decorating their home. We have more than 100.000 architects, designers and builders presenting their work on our website and more join each day. Since end of 2013, we have grown to more than 90 employees and are already operating in 27 countries from our office in Berlin.
All countries are managed from the heart of Berlin, but we brought the world into our offices and built a team of 28 different nationalities. We are working in a demanding and happy working environment facing new challenges every day. Together we are sharing the same goal: we want to build the biggest platform for Home and Living.
To come even closer to achieving our goal, we are currently looking for a Head of SEO (f/m).
- You lead and motivate our SEO team
- Responsibility for the development of the organic and referral traffic
- Creation of analyzes and planning of optimization processes (on und off page)
- Observation of market, competition and trends
- Development and implementation of new ideas and strategies
- Close cooperation with the other departments, especially the IT department
- Creation of presentations, reportings and conclusions for the top management
- At least 2 years of experience in Online Marketing and technical SEO
- You know Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and AdWords Keyword-Planner very well
- Very good knowledge of HTML
- First experiences with Moz, ahrefs or linkbird are a plus
- You have strong analytical skills as well as a creative mindset
- You show a high level of commitment, goal orientation and proactivity in your work
- You have good organizational and project management skills
- Very good command of English since it is our company language
What we offer
- Varied and exciting tasks with a lot of responsibility
- A crazy, multi-cultural and simply legendary team that will welcome you with open arms
- We promote your strengths as we want to have you in our team for the long term
- You are always up to date through weekly company meetings
- Every friday we come together to look at our performance of the week, celebrate our best performers and start into the weekend together
- Our doors are always open, so you can contribute with your ideas, wishes or critique at any time
We are looking forward to hearing from you! LET’S HOMIFY TOGETHER!