Head of SEO (f/m)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We are homify - the platform for Home and Living! Whether the right architect or simply inspiration - we offer everything that home lovers need for planning, renovating and decorating their home. More than 100.000 architects, designers and other professionals present their work on our website and acquire new business through homify. Since end of 2013, we expanded to more than 30 countries worldwide and we continue growing.
All countries are managed from our headquarter in Berlin, but we brought the world into our offices and built a team of more than 90 people with more than 30 different nationalities. We are working in a demanding and fast growing environment facing new challenges every day. Because we are sharing the same goal: we want to build the biggest platform for Home and Living together!
Currently, we are looking for a Head of SEO (f/m).
- You lead and motivate our SEO team and are part of the management team
- Responsible for the development of the organic and referral traffic
- Creation of analyzes and planning of optimization processes (on und off page)
- Observation of market, competition and trends
- Development and implementation of new ideas and strategies
- Close cooperation with the other departments, especially the IT department
- Creation of presentations, reportings and conclusions for the top management
- At least 2 years of experience in Online Marketing and technical SEO
- You know Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and AdWords Keyword-Planner very well
- Very good knowledge of HTML
- You have strong analytical skills as well as a creative mindset
- You show a high level of commitment, goal orientation and proactivity in your work
- You have good organizational and project management skills
- Very good command of English since it is our company language
- You empower your team and give them challenging tasks in order to letting them grow with the company
- Team player mentality is a must
- First experiences with Moz, ahrefs or linkbird are a plus
- Demanding tasks in a fast growing company with a lot of responsibility
- A multi-cultural and a little crazy team that will welcome you with open arms
- Flat hierarchies and open doors to share your ideas
- You are always well informed through regular company meetings where we talk about new developments, look at our performance and celebrate our best performers
- Great possibilities of developing your role within the company
We are looking forward to hearing from you! LET’S HOMIFY TOGETHER!