Head of Product Development (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you want to change the world? Be a member of an award winning business? Work with motivated and inspiring people? Great, so do we!
We're HelloFresh, the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. More than a company; we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the global cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever.
Based in our modern London or Berlin offices and reporting to the VP Product, we are looking for someone to join our Product Development team to be responsible for driving Product Development across our international markets.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced product development leader who is excited about expanding our product portfolio across multiple markets.
- Lead the Product Development process across our international markets from ideation until handover for market introduction
- Set and align product innovation strategy for all international markets
- Influence the product development focused research pipeline
- Constantly seek improvements in product innovation pipeline to streamline the innovation process
- Detail out product definition with country teams based on customer research, feasibility and financial assessment
- Work effectively with HelloFresh team members across multiple departments and countries to deliver against an ambitious timeline and to a high standard
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a top-tier university and a proven record of exceptional academic performance
- Have successfully developed product innovations from ideation to launch in food FMCG companies
- Are experienced in the food world / with perishable goods and can work with trends
- Show strong writing & analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Bring strong organizational skills, a critical thinking mindset and problem solving skills
- Have the ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Feel comfortable in the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- Act as a team player and thrive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
What You'll Get in Return
- The opportunity to work in an autonomous role with high visibility across the business
- International career development across global HelloFresh markets
- Competitive salary and benefits - including team lunches and development opportunities
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!