Junior Email Developer (m/f)
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. Starting out 2011 in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we've become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our 4,000 employees nurture and preserve our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We are looking for you to help us taking HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its hypergrowth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless and we will empower you to make an immediate impact in your area of work.
About the job
- Redefine e-mail at HelloFresh by redesigning and implementing new templates for all of our e-mails
- Support the identification, planning, development, and launch of new e-mail and push- campaigns
- Design and develop responsive HTML e-mails
- Work with CRM managers to understand key campaign parameters and inputs, such as e-mail audience, program frequency, degree of personalization and overall creative approach.
- Work within the design team to create e-mail templates and modules, and find innovative solutions to keep improving the designs that are already defined
- Stay up to date with latest e-mail best practices, including design and responsive development
Who we are looking for
- Knowledge of design as it pertains to e-mail marketing with also a strong focus on mobile; best practices for creating optimized email templates and responsive design
- At least 1 year of e-mail development experience
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe suite of products
- Experience with git and command line are a plus
- Ability to hand-code HTML and CSS
- Experience in coding responsive design and mobile optimization techniques
- Solid knowledge of cross-browser/e-mail client limitations, code fixes/hacks and (Google) markups
- Good design skills and a creative mind
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage workload and work independently
- Proficient in English, other languages are a plus
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation incl. participation in HelloFresh’s VSOP and RSU program 2018
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)