Product Owner (m/f) - Business Intelligence
- Mit Berufserfahrung
At HelloFresh we want to change the way people eat forever. Over the past 5 years we’ve seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 10 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
About the job
As Product Owner Business Intelligence (m/f) you are technically responsible for the strategic and operational development of our analysis, reporting and demand planning system with regard to supply chain specific topics.
- You will work with Data Scientists, Engineers and Business Intelligence as well with Global Operations to conduct specific modelling and forecasting projects.
- You drive the development of SCM focused Business Intelligence set-up internationally, define and standardize new processes for use in future analysis, reporting and demand planning.
- You’ll do this by enabling the capability to process, collect, store and visualize the most relevant data along the supply chain and coordinate cross-functional activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the models to reflect updated assumptions.
- You support requirements gathering, stakeholder buy-in, as well as design, develop and manage activities for a specific product or group of products within Business Intelligence.
- You achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with sales, marketing, procurement, production, logistics, customer care and finance personnel.
- You prepare solid specifications to be developed by our Engineering team
Who we’re looking for
- A successfully completed degree from a top-tier university with an excellent academic record in (business) MINT/STEM.
- Good knowledge of data science/analytics techniques as well as Data Engineering
- A proven track-record in the whole product development cycle in the field of software products over the last 3 years (powered by machine learning is a plus)
- Experience in time series modelling (background in operation research is a plus)
- Experience of leading cross-functional engineering/analytics team or in an analytics-based product management role, ideally experience in the area of agile software development (e.g. SCRUM/KANBAN).
- You’re able to understand the business and technical requirements of our partners, and work closely with the internal/external development teams to guide the direction of BI activities.
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done
- You are fluent in English, (SQL and Python)
- You have a great team spirit
- You get stuff shipped!
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- A competitive salary
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
- A unique position in one of the top European Internet leaders and innovation lead in the food industry
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately, we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.