Senior Product Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We're HelloFresh, the leading global mealkit company. Since November 2017 our shares are quoted on the stock exchange market. Being active in 10 countries across 3 continents, we have been ranked number 1 last year in the FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies. More than a company; we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the global cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever. Our success doesn’t come easily – we rely on complex feedback and data to help drive our business forward. That’s why we’re looking for a business savvy, analytically minded Manager to join our Brand Marketing Team.
About the role
The Global Brand team is looking for an experienced product marketing manager who will be responsible for the management and optimization of our product communication and product launch campaigns across various channels in close cooperation with our Country Teams. You will assist on the overall marketing strategy as well as work with other marketing- and product-managers to ensure successful execution of these marketing campaigns.
We are looking for someone who will be excited to grow and take on new responsibilities, including those within campaign management, product marketing, 360 communications planning and international rollout. As a member of a cross-functional marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an "all-hands-on-deck" environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about ensuring the executional success of the marketing team. You should bring a passion for project management and marketing.
- Work with cross-functional teams (brand, product, growth) to set up product positioning
- Strategize and execute product launch campaigns with the country teams that align with our growth and retention efforts
- Develop and execute communication strategies and promotional, transactional, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns to drive product awareness and adoption
- Work with our content and creative teams to share best practices on design and launch of new products as well as cross- and upsell-campaigns
- Analyze learnings and propose ideas to streamline the execution of product marketing activities
- Set concrete KPIs to improve engagement and retention, while driving continuous improvement of all our channel marketing operations
- BS/MS from a top tier university in Marketing, Business, Economics, or another related field of study
- 3-5 years experience in a product- or communications-marketing manager role, ideally in the areas of Product Marketing, Channel Marketing, Retention Marketing, and/or Lifecycle Marketing in a retail or ecommerce environment
- 2-4 years experience in product marketing channels required
- Retail and/or ecommerce business knowledge and understanding of the typical KPIs
- Demonstrated analytical success and the capacity for developing / understanding strategy.
- Hands-on experience project managing an initiative from start to finish. Achieves project goals while managing scope, time, quality and risk. Learns from failures as well as successes.
Who you are
- Familiar with the creative process and an understanding of marketing. Someone who enjoys working closely with other marketing managers, copywriters, designers and data analysts.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Ability to understand complex concepts and work across multiple functions and teams. Demonstrates initiative, persistence, ability to problem solve, and enthusiasm for learning new skills. Offers creative thinking and solutions
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, self-starter and a great communicator.
- Excellent organizational skills; strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
What we offer
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Competitive salary package
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- Yearly conference / learning budget
- Sabbatical Policy
- Pension Scheme
- Working with a fun, energetic and highly motivated team
- Regular team building events
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.