(Junior) Finance Manager - HelloFreshGO (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
HelloFreshGO has set itself the goal of revolutionizing lunchtime in the workplace. Our smart vending machines are accessible in offices all over Germany and enable employees to purchase healthy, delicious and affordable food directly at the workplace. Here you will get the best of two worlds – true start-up feeling in our HelloFreshGO team as well as access to HelloFresh's highly advanced network and expertise. To achieve our ambitious goals we are looking for smart and motivated people that want to help us take HelloFreshGO to the next level. As a company in its hypergrowth phase this is a great time to join for you. Grow beyond your limits and make an immediate impact in the history of HelloFreshGO.
- You support the CEO carrying out financial, controlling and business planning tasks by managing and owning the monthly rolling forecasts & budgeting
- You develop and manage analytical reports covering any finance related topics and business plannings for stakeholders, board meetings etc.
- You update and own our granular business case and support with a finance perspective on relevant strategic decisions
- You help to drive ad-hoc projects and requests
- You own and manage our invoicing process for clients
- You work alongside internal accounting and audit function & are fluent on accounting questions
- You set and improve internal processes within the HelloFreshGO team to provide an accurate financial overview
- Academic background in business administration/management with a major in accounting and finance
- Min. 1 year experience in a finance function or in the big-4 auditing firm
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with expertise in data-driven environment
- Personal growth and the challenges from a hyper-growth environment excite you
- Advanced knowlegde of MS Excel and Tableau
- Excellent knowledge of German regulatory standards (HGB) and IFRS also preferred
- Own valid work permits/visa for an immediate start
- Fluent in English and German is a must
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing Food-Tech companies in Europe and its new and innovative business model in an exciting growth phase
- Highly motivated and passionate team members that support and encourage each other
- Working in a vibrant, international environment where you can see the sparks of excitement every minute
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (discount on the HelloFreshGO vending machines, free German classes, fresh fruit and muesli, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring gyms & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly yoga classes, legendary summer & winter parties)
Are you up for the challenge? Drop us a line.
Submit your application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to get to know you!