Chief Operating Officer - COO (m/f/d)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Helpling is Europe’s leading online marketplace for household services. With technology and user-centricity, we strive to change an entire industry: Our mission is to enable as many people as possible to receive and provide home services.
We connect people to work with each other and make household services easily accessible. With Helpling, customers can book a vetted and insured service provider with just a few clicks. For service providers, our technology platform makes it easier than ever to access new clients and to manage when and where they want to work. For our vision to digitize the world of home services, we have raised more than 67 million Euros from investors such as Mangrove Capital Partners, Lakestar and Rocket Internet so far.
Helpling currently offers its services in 10 countries on three continents: Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, the Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, the UK and the UAE.
We are currently looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer - COO who can bring our businesses around Europe to the next level!
About the job
- You will be part of the Management Team and will shape the future of our international business development strategy and execution
- You will be responsible for a big part of Helplings revenue
- You will identify potential global opportunities and areas of improvement and drive them with your team through to execution
- You will build and manage relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
- You will actively look for new marketing and operational business partnerships
- Based from our Berlin headquarters, you will collaborate closely with an extensive network of cross-functional stakeholders representing all departments in order to bring our business to the next level
Who we’re looking for
- You have 5 - 8 years proven track record from working in startups, consulting or general management experience in larger teams with considerable P&L experience
- You are keen on working in a fast moving/high-performance environment
- You are an experienced team lead: You love to mentor and motivate your teams but also enjoy direct ownership in driving your own initiatives
- You have an analytical and structured way of working, logical thinking skills and you are able to obtain fast solutions while working independently
- You have a hands on mentality and can prioritize your tasks effectively
- Moreover, you are proficient in data analysis and can utilise new analytical tools
- You are a highly energetic, self-motivated and results driven person
- You are fluent in German and English, French is a big plus
What we offer
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback with a positive and inspiring working atmosphere where your ideas are heard and can become reality
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- We offer you a chance to take responsibility and to make a true difference in building a great company
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Free drinks, fruits and cereals, office parties, team events, BBQs, kicker & table tennis are only some of the things we enjoy at Helpling
Become a part of Helpling’s mission and send us your convincing application including your availability!