Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d)
Helpling is Europe’s leading online marketplace for household services. With technology and user-centricity, we strive to change an entire industry: Our mission is to enable as many people as possible to receive and provide home services.
We connect people to work with each other and make household services easily accessible. With Helpling, customers can book a vetted and insured service provider with just a few clicks. For service providers, our technology platform makes it easier than ever to access new clients and to manage when and where they want to work. For our vision to digitize the world of home services, we have raised more than 67 million Euros from investors such as Mangrove Capital Partners, Lakestar and Rocket Internet so far.
Helpling currently offers its services in 10 countries on three continents: Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, the Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, the UK and the UAE.
We are currently looking for an eager Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d) who can bring our business development to the next level!
About the job
- You will shape the future of our international business development strategy, reporting directly to the CEO
- You will identify potential global opportunities and areas of improvement and drive them through to execution
- You will build and manage relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
- You will actively look for new marketing and operational business partnerships
- Based from our Berlin headquarters, you will collaborate closely with an extensive network of cross-functional stakeholders representing all departments in order to bring our business to the next level
- You will implement international initiatives, conduct market research and foster cross border relationships by regularly visiting our global satellite offices
Who we’re looking for
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a very good degree from a top university and have already gained first work experience for example in startups, consulting or banking. We will also consider top graduates with significant internship experience
- You are keen on working in a fast moving/high-performance environment
- You have an analytical and structured way of working, logical thinking skills and you are able to obtain fast solutions while working independently
- You have a proven track record of getting things done: you have a hands on mentality and can prioritize your tasks effectively
- Moreover, you are proficient in data analysis and can utilise new analytical tools
- You are a highly energetic, self-motivated and results driven person
- You are fluent in German and English
What we offer
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback with a positive and inspiring working atmosphere where your ideas are heard and can become reality
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- We offer you a chance to take responsibility and to make a true difference in building a great company
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Free drinks, fruits and cereals, office parties, team events, BBQs, kicker & table tennis are only some of the things we enjoy at Helpling