Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Helpling is Europe’s leading online marketplace for household services. With technology and user-centricity, we strive to change an entire industry: Our mission is to enable as many people as possible to receive and provide home services.
We connect people to work with each other and make household services easily accessible. With Helpling, customers can book a vetted and insured service provider with just a few clicks. For service providers, our technology platform makes it easier than ever to access new clients and to manage when and where they want to work. Helpling currently offers its services in 10 countries on three continents: Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, the Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, the UK and the UAE.
If you want to make a difference and help change an entire industry, then Helpling is your place. We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager (m/f/d)to support our Global Marketing Team in Berlin.
About the job
- As a Marketing Manager you are working on several European Markets such as Germany, Switzerland, UK and Ireland
- You support the planning, execution and analysis of our online and offline marketing activities
- You are responsible for out of home activities, including working with the agencies to ensure an excellent execution
- You support our excellent performance marketing team to optimize the performance of our SEA, SEO, display and CRM activities
- You proactively search for strategic partners and manage the relationship with existing ones, such as Unilever, to drive the brand growth.
- You engage with our users through various forms of interviews and data driven usability tests to help us shape our value proposition in order to create the best possible experience for customers and service providers
- You work closely with our Product, IT and Operations teams on clear short- and long-term goals
- Most importantly, you build things together with a very ambitious and capable team
Who we are looking for
- You love a challenge and you want to build something meaningful
- You have one to two years of relevant experience
- You have proof of excellence, either through a very good formal degree or proven track record
- You have first-hand online marketing experience and are willing to develop your skills continuously
- You have an analytical mindset and master challenges with a structured approach
- You are able to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously
- You strive in a fast-paced environment and you are a self-starter who gets things done
- You speak German on a native level and you have very good English skills
What we offer
- Helpling connects people to work with each other in the very intimate space of their private homes. If you look for a challenge, here you go. We are taking the way to connect and support people throughout their relationship to the next level.
- We offer you the chance to take responsibility and to make a true difference in building a great company.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback as well as opportunities to grow your skill set.
- We are proud to offer a family friendly environment & competitive compensation packages
- Free drinks, fruits and cereals, office parties, team events, BBQs, kicker & table tennis are only some of the things we enjoy at Helpling.
Become a part of Helpling’s mission and send us your convincing application in English (resume, cover letter, references and certificates) including your availability and salary expectations.