Operations Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Helpling is easily one of the most exciting startups to come out of Berlin in the last few years. Our service allows people to take time to enjoy the simple pleasures in life: family, friends and free time! On the website, or via our app, customers can find themselves a cleaner in just a few clicks.We’ve now cleaned over 100,000 household across the world, received 67 million euros in funding and were proud to be presented with the Startup of the year award for 2015.Our team has 150 members, each of which has worked hard to help make us the number one online marketplace for finding domestic cleaners. Our success lies mainly on our colleagues, who proactively seek to bring their knowledge and skills in improving the company. In return we offer exciting projects to them from the first day, with a huge opportunity for personal development.
We are currently looking for a passionate and capable Operations Manager for UAE located in Dubai to oversee our business operations in the Middle East.
In this role you will work across key departments to help develop and manage the relationships with our network of cleaning service providers and customers. This is a hands-on opportunity to build upon your strong track record in business development, sales, and relationship management.
Responsibilities will include
- Overseeing operations across the key departments in our team (Customer Care, Partner Management, Product Improvements etc.)
- Ensuring that communication and processes between various teams run smoothly
- Identifying and building new ways to improve our internal processes and leading the internal change
- Dealing with all operational challenges to ensure bookings go smoothly
- Developing scalable processes from scratch
- Tracking KPI’s across teams and providing teams with feedback on performance
Who we are looking for
- 2-5 years of working experience (preferably in management consulting, investment banking or venture development)
- Degree qualified with an excellent academic record, work experience in a similar role of advantage
- International experience and technical understanding of how to setup, integrate and scale software tools for platform management and customer service in high-growth companies
- An entrepreneurial spirit – passionate about the start-up scene and ready to roll up your sleeves to build the next Dubai success story!
- An analytical mind with strong numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written English skills a must
- Flexibility– comfortable working with people from a variety of backgrounds
- A sense of humor
- Scripting or software developing experience
- Fluency in Arabic
In return, we offer you a challenging, fast-paced and collaborative environment, with the chance to make this role your own and develop your skills by working as an entrepreneur!
When you are looking for a position in a great business where the sun is shining everyday - apply now!