CRM Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Helpling is easily one of the most exciting startups to come out of Berlin in the last few years. Our service allows people to take time to enjoy the simple pleasures in life: family, friends and free time! On the website, or via our app, customers can find themselves a cleaner in just a few clicks.We don’t just believe in the concept or our amazing team, investors, customers and the media are also supporting our case. We’ve now cleaned over 100,000 household across the world, received 56 million euros in funding and were proud to be presented with the Startup of the year award for 2015.
Our success in the past months lies mainly on our colleagues, who proactively seek to bring their knowledge and skills in improving the company. In return we offer exciting projects to them from the first day, with a huge opportunity for personal development.
If you want to make a difference and help change a whole industry, then this is your place. To support our Marketing Team in Berlin, we are currently looking for a CRM Manager (m/f).
About the job
- You are responsible for planning, implementing, executing and analysing CRM campaigns for B2C customers on a regional and global level with focus on email.
- You develop independently the project realization, contribute ideas and develop new approaches together with the CRM team
- You analyze the campaign performances as well as customer behavior to develop strategies and concepts that increase customer loyalty
- You collaborate with Product Management, Graphics, Business Intelligence, IT and the country management
- You have successfully finished studies in the field of business, marketing or communications
- You have already gained 2 years of experience in CRM and/ or Email campaign management, are familiar with HTML-Coding for Email Templates and worked with different CRM Tools
- You are used in identifiying relevant business KPI’s and arranging applicable processes to improve them
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- You are a team player, have a result-oriented way of working and like to take the initiative
- You communicate fluently in English, German is a plus
- Experience in Mobile Marketing, Social and Offline as CRM channel is a Plus
What we offer
- Helpling is one of the most exciting start-ups in the heart of Berlin with a disruptive product and well backed by investors of international renown
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels in which your work can have a real impact for Helpling everyday
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects
- Free drinks, fruits and cereals, office parties, team events, BBQs, kicker & table tennis
Become a part of Helpling’s mission and send us your convincing application including your availability and salary expectations.