Head of Performance Marketing (m/f/d)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who are we looking for.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in performance marketing with leadership and significant budget responsibilities - ideally with a dynamic eCommerce business
- You are a performance marketing strategist with a wide range of first-hand experience
- You have first-class experience in the area of SEA / SEO
- You are analytical, number-driven and use KPIs to evaluate your success, which you also require of your team
- You are very committed and have great communication skills and team spirit
- You distinguish yourself through your "can do" attitude and proactively push ahead with projects
What you will do.
- You are responsible for performance marketing at heycar, particularly SEA, SEO and Paid Social
- You design growth strategies for the future together with your team
- You are goal-oriented and act in line with KPIs
- You develop a "state of the art" tracking and reporting system in cooperation with Business Intelligence
- You constantly test and develop new marketing channels with your team in order to further diversify our marketing mix
- You put together a great performance marketing team, which you consistently continue to develop
- You will work closely with Brand Marketing, Customer Engagement, Business Intelligence and Product Management and report to the CMO
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Business English and German courses
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Suk-Jung Kim, Lead Recruiter (interim).