Intern (m/f) - HR & Recruiting
Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect rental as easy as a Sunday morning. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your role in this journey
- Support our recruiting process (publish job postings, active sourcing, applicant management)
- Drive company spirit and culture via events and team activities
- Organize employer branding activities and events
- Coordinate on- and offboarding processes
- Be responsible for your own projects
Your backpack is filled with
- Ongoing or completed studies in Business Administration, Psychology or Economics
- Previous experiences in Recruiting and Human Resources are a plus
- Outstanding communication skills
- Independent and reliable working method
- Good problem-solving skills
- Open and enthusiastic about communicating with people
- Excellent German and English skills
Our adventure includes
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Visit our website to learn more and apply! Your first travel contact will be Lisa from HR.