Head of Growth (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
This goes out to all of you who want to find a purpose in what they are doing.
Honestly is a fast growing SaaS tech company that specializes in employee engagement. Working together with top brands all over the world, Honestly aims to shake up the business world by embracing the human side of business and developing meaningful relationships between companies and its employees and customers. Only by putting people first and emphasizing the relationship a business has with its employees and customers, organizations can create real value based on feedback. Therefore, we are profoundly convinced of our vision to create a world where people trust organizations as they would their best friend.
As our Head of Growth (m/f/d), your job is to promote our product and make it a success. Your role is right at the heart of the company – at the interfaces to business management, research and development, product management, sales, service and not least the customer.
As our Head of Growth (m/f/d) you will
- Explore and scale new paid and organic marketing channels to drive profitable growth and nurture our sales team
- Develop a marketing strategy for key customer segments in order to grow Honestly to the next level
- Maintain close contact with customers, sales and key opinion leaders for the development of our strategy
- Create marketing reports, analyze them and stay on top of things, even in stressful situations
- Hire, manage and guide a team of marketing experts
For this, we believe you should have
- Generalist with 5+ years of experience in the fields of marketing (especially Content Marketing and Performance Marketing) as well as knowledge in B2B, SaaS, Tech in Mid-Market and Enterprise Selling
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and execute projects independently with a strong bias for action and a high degree of self-organization
- Leadership mentality and the passion to get things done
- An analytical growth mindset with attention to detail and a creative background
- Experiences in growing businesses or teams (range 20-100 employees)
- Experiences in management and working in a start-up environment is a big plus, but not required
What’s in it for you?
You will be an integral part of a growing people-first start up in the heart of our beautiful Cologne. You will have the unique opportunity to get your hands dirty and grow in marketing and as a leader. We trust each other and believe in self-organization, that’s why we want to give you the possibility to develop freely.
Of course, all the benefits you’d expect are included – from free drinks to fresh fruit, foosball matches and rooftop barbecues. Add a competitive salary, a quirky and loveable bunch of coworkers from eleven different countries, and a meaningful product with a great vision, and you’ll get why our Honestly is an awesome place to work.
Did we spark your interest? Let’s talk!
- LinkedIn/ Xing profile and
- salary expectations
to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!