Head of Content Marketing (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
As our Head of Content Marketing you will
- Drive content strategy, branding and marketing initiatives across our channels, and help apply and maintain consistency across all of our messaging
- Create content revolving around the topics employee engagement and customer experience
- Scale up the content marketing team with more bright minds like you
- Lead the development of assets including case studies, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, videos, testimonials and newsletters
- Dive into social media marketing and promote our content on our channels
- Work hand-in-hand with Marketing Leadership to integrate content production processes and content distribution channels
- Gain deep domain knowledge in areas like SEO, branding/positioning and web analytics
- Do your own projects and growth experiments to drive organic traffic
For this, we believe you should have
- A "growth mindset" – attitude trumps experience
- At least 1 year of professional experience in copywriting
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and complete projects independently, high degree of self-organization and research acumen
- Able to conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong bias for action
- Strict attention to detail, excellent grammar and copy-writing skills
- Excellent English skills (C2-Niveau)
- Experience with tools like Google Analytics and Wordpress is a plus
What’s in it for you?
You will be an integral part of an up-and-coming startup in the heart of our beautiful Cologne. You will have the unique opportunity to get your hands dirty and grow in the fields of Content Marketing, SEO, and Social Media Marketing (and so much more!). This is your chance to bring your marketing career to a whole new level. We trust each other and believe in self-organization, that’s why we want to give you the possibility to develop freely.
Of course, all the benefits you’d expect are included - from free drinks to fresh fruit, foosball matches and rooftop barbecues. Add a competitive salary, a quirky and loveable bunch of coworkers from eleven different countries, and a meaningful product with a great vision, and you’ll get why our Honestly is an awesome place to work.
Please send your application via e-mail. Including:
- Work samples, content samples, articles, you have written etc.
- Salary expectations